Wednesday, March 17, 2010

prayer requests and schedule

So here we go. We leave in 12 hours. We need to be at the airport in the morning by 9am. I wanted to ask for a few prayer requests for us as we are preparing to go.

For me (Erin): my kitty died yesterday. While I know it is ok and that she was really really sick, it is still really hard and I miss her so much already. Just pray for me to be able to grieve her little life but to also not let it get in the way of my purpose for this trip. For my little bug (my daughter), she will be with grandma and great grandma. I know she will have a blast but she is a mommas girl, and I hope she doesnt miss me too much! I already know I will miss her!!

For Kelli: that she will stand firm against the enemies attacks. Her mind has been playing tricks on her.

For Jamey: he has been a bit under the weather.

For Tim: Pray for my shoulder – rotator cuff – as I am having trouble lifting my arm – and I don’t want to have to ask Erin to carry my bags.

For the team:
  • Pray for us for our LONG LONG flight. it is 19 hours and then another 5! We will also loose 12 hours :) Basically Friday wont exist for us at all except for 2 hours or so.
  • To see the beauty in the Cambodian people
  • To know how to respond to begging children – who are mostly managed by handlers
  • To understand clearly with whom and how North Point should partner.
  • For a team with humble hearts and servant spirits

Here is our daily schedule so you can be praying for us!

team daily schedule
3/18 Depart Atlanta Korean Air 12:55 PM via Seoul, South Korea
3/19 Arrive Siem Reap, South Korea
3/20 PM meetings with Cambodian Hope Org (CHO)
3/21 Church with leaders of Cambodian Hope
3/22 Participate in CHO ministries
3/23 Participate in CHO ministries
3/24 Participate in CHO ministries
3/25 Siem Reap PM meeting with White Dove Ministry
3/26 Meet with International Justice Mission
3/27 Explore Siem Reap – tour Temple Historical Areas – identify future team opportunities
3/28 Debrief – develop recommendations for North Point globalX Evening depart for Atlanta via Seoul, South Korea
3/29 Arrive in Atlanta 11 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment